Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using new Lithium-Ion from RNB Innovations?

matthias

I just got mine and will use it today for the first time. Just curious if anyone has their own review. Thanks. HH. Matt

I'm using one. I have about 15 hours on it so far and it's still reading a full charge on my SE. I have yet to charge it back up. Going to see how many hours I can get on it before it drops a bar on the battery life indicator. Good luck with yours you will like it.

Matt..... they are killer batteries that just dont run down. They charge in about an hour.... sweet. Not to mention the charger has a nice red/green light. They are charged to about 12.3 V so you arent over powering the machine and under charging ions make them last twice as long. You never have to worry about grabbing a dead battery or it getting low on you out there. I always changed my batteries out there if they got down to half. These batteries are just awesome dont see you ever going back to AA or rechargables. i wish they would give us one for the Xcal ..... we really need it.

Dew

Thanks guys. I was out a couple hours this afternoon without headphones and the battery meter never went below full. So far so good. HH. Matt

Those batteries just won't die !! I think I got over 30 hours on my first charge .. one of the better investments in detecting I have ever made.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,1805198,1805198#msg-1805198

I get right at 30 hours of use before having to recharge and even when i do need to charge it takes under 2 hours!
The battery is GREAT.

They seem do all that is advertised and more!