Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using or used a modified GPX?

Is anyone using or used a modified GPX? I am interested to know their thoughts on overall performance.

Done in Aus/Down Under? Seen some disasterous results from them, good machines made bad, some not made bad but of no use, the mod, in real world detecting. None of the top operators i know use one or trust them. Iv never once seen them produce more depth and neither have guys i know.

Smigo said:
Done in Aus/Down Under? Seen some disasterous results from them, good machines made bad, some not made bad but of no use, the mod, in real world detecting. None of the top operators i know use one or trust them. Iv never once seen them produce more depth and neither have guys i know.

Appreciate you comments. However, a valid response can only come from someone who has had a modification carried out on their GPX and used it in the field. They will be able to give a before and after opinion.

Nah mate. These guys did own them, close friends. I still see these guys and they still detect. But they dont own them any longer and dont use them. And they are amongst the cream of Aussie operators. Guess i would have had to get it done to be valid, then i would also be stupid.

Smigo said:
Nah mate. These guys did own them, close friends. I still see these guys and they still detect. But they dont own them any longer and dont use them. And they are amongst the cream of Aussie operators. Guess i would have had to get it done to be valid, then i would also be stupid.

Your comments are still appreciated. Your friends got rid of the modified machines, have any of them gone back to a standard GPX?