Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using the 9" concentric for the VX3?

woodchiphustler

Hard to find to test.

Howdy Woodchiphustler--

I mostly use the 6x10 or 4x6 on my V3i. I hunt vacant lots / old home sites that are high trash sites. But I always bring my 9" concentric when I need the extra depth that the 9" delivers. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

If you mean the 9" concentric and not the 950 coil they both give about the same performance. The 9" is a little lighter and has a better balanced attachment point.

I use the new 9" it is a good coil and lighter than the 950. I use my new 9" for shallow water hunting since it is less buoyant than the old 950.

Rob
when you are referring to the 9" are you talking about the Spider 9" coil??I know the 950 is the Eclipse coil
Don

I have the 9" spider coil on my MXT Pro. I really like it. I think it is basically the same as the 950 eclipse only in the spider configuration, so it is lighter in weight. I can't tell any difference in performance between the two.