Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using the G2 Plus? Thoughts?

I use a F19 with 11"dd coil which is the same exact machine just different rod set up. It's a very good machine great target separation good depth and runs as quite as a church mouse with sensitivity maxed out it's a versatile do it all machine in my book.

Thanks for the info 88junior. Now that they're offering the T2 Classic at a great price I'm torn.

the g2+ is becoming a cult machine over here ,for small hammered coins and gold bits .looked at one at unearthed u.k yesterday and was tempted to do a deal .,my mate bought a fisher f19 which also seems a great machine

Jeff,had heard that you had visited Unearthed yesterday,the G2+ does seem to be a great machine but saying that the T2 is also a top flight machine,will stick with my 2 main machines the T2 and the Deus.

19khz super fast super sensitive and light made for nugget hunters and morphed in to other uses for me a great modern coin hunter in trash and I can take it bush to hunt the small nuggets, sure Dave J designed this to find small gold and people started experimenting and found its good at other things.

I started with a GBP and now the F19 will always have one in my kit bag :biggrin:

AJ

yep went up there its work in progress on his shop ,but graeme is a great guy and the three of us came away laden with a machine for one ,spares stems for me and a mate plus lots of other bits and pieces ..he has a great concept idea developing and once finished it will be a premier shop .what we need now is a detecting shop business in the north west with good stock ,at the moment i have 3 choices if i want to try before i buy ,unearthed @ 130 miles .regton @ 90 miles and staffs @ 65 miles (but he doesnt like people going to the premises) so theres a big business opportunity for someone round here .