Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using the mx7?

Anyone using the mx7? hardly any info out there on it yet. I'm curious would love a whites in my line up again. Still use my wifes m6 some but last year i have to admit i spent allot of time with another brand machine. It's really quiet in here hope somebody wakes up and starts talking. Basically just want to know if the 7 will make a good yard ball field park style detector. I use brand x and y in iron and heavy trash. thank you

Hey Farmer! Good to see you’re alive and well! Hopefully things have been fruitful for you and the missus....although our weather is slowing me down a bit!:lol:
Any further hint as to what other machines you’ve acquired in the last couple years?
Stay warm up there...
Kevin

Hey Farmer! Good to see you’re alive and well! Hopefully things have been fruitful for you and the missus....although our weather is slowing me down a bit!:lol:
Any further hint as to what other machines you’ve acquired in the last couple years?
Stay warm up there...
Kevin

I'm using the MX7. I like it way better than the sport. I had to get rid of the sport, it was just way to heavy, and it just didn't feel right to me, vdi all over the place etc. But I bought the MX7 going in with the idea of what exactly I was going to use it for. So my dealer sold me a brand new one with the 7" detech on it and I am pretty happy so far. I use it for civil war relic hunting. In fact I like it enough, that I was able to go from 7 machines down to three. I spent an entire week with it recently and it did well, I will be keeping it. A month ago I had seven machines. After I bought the MX7 I was able to sell a bunch of equipment and as you can see in my signature, I now have three for the type of hunting I do.

Hey Kevin doing good had a slow year detecting last year as we had our second child last May. Missus and both youngns are doing pretty good. I joined you in the fbs user category but that's for another topic! Great to hear from you!