Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone want to meet Monday to hunt in Puerto Rico?

Reeseb

I plan to hunt the beach somewhere Monday, Let me know if you want to meet up. I have my Deus with me, so I won't be able to hunt the water.

I wish that I could. Spent three years stationed in Puerto Rico at Naval Station Roosevelt Roads on the eastern end of the island. Loved Puerto Rico. Unfortunately finances prevent a return trip.

George that's how long I was there also but in the Coast Guard. I was stationed in San Juan from 1976-79, been to Rossie many times along with most other places on the island. Loved it also and am considering it as a retirement location(one of a few places).

Reeseb said:
I plan to hunt the beach somewhere Monday, Let me know if you want to meet up. I have my Deus with me, so I won't be able to hunt the water.

Where on the island do you live?

Neil said:
Reeseb said:

Where on the island do you live?

I'm just here on vacation until Thursday. The hotel I'm in closes beach access at 6pm and you have to walk quite a ways to get to the beach when it's closed. This probably means this part of the beach isn't regularly hunted. I'm in San Juan Carolina.

Hi,
I'm a newbi in PR, AND beach hunting is new to me.
Got my AT PRO, I live in San Juan and can hunt pretty much anytime.
Give me a call 787-460-1179.

Thanks, Don

Pr don said:
Hi,
I'm a newbi in PR, AND beach hunting is new to me.
Got my AT PRO, I live in San Juan and can hunt pretty much anytime.
Give me a call 787-460-1179.

Thanks, Don

Good talking to you, Don. Looking forward to meeting up tomorrow.

Reese