Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone want to sell 1265x,1266x, shadow x-5 or x-3.

C.J.M.

Looking for one of this detectors in good working condition.Got two grand kids so these would be good starters.Thank you guys.cjm

Attachments

• fisher 1265 X (2).JPG
    fisher 1265 X (2).JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 67
Looking for one of this detectors in good working condition.Got two grand kids so these would be good starters.Thank you guys.cjm
Hi CJM,
I have an X-5 in excellent condition that I bought as a back up gold detector and ended up using it very little. It's a great coin, relic, jewelry etc machine but I found out it's not for highly mineralized ground like the Arizona gold fields. I can't post it for sale since I'm a new member. I can give you my email and phone number if you want to call me or shoot me an email.
Thanks,
Bill Mc

Hi CJM,
I have an X-5 in excellent condition that I bought as a back up gold detector and ended up using it very little. It's a great coin, relic, jewelry etc machine but I found out it's not for highly mineralized ground like the Arizona gold fields. I can't post it for sale since I'm a new member. I can give you my email and phone number if you want to call me or shoot me an email.
Thanks,
Bill Mc
Shoot me e.mail at glock6141@outlook.com Thank you .CJM

Hi CJM,
Thanks,
Bill Mc
Please contact me at glock6141@outlook.com about the detector.Thank you CJM