Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone with a 1500 and the AT Pro ???

BJ in Okla.

Do you still use the 1500 now that the AT Pro is out ????
I have the AT Pro and love the 5x8 dd coil.
I had a 1500 years ago and loved it,, don't remember why I traded it off....
I loved the imaging,,,,dug lot of coins...
I hated to see Garrett drop them, they are good in open fields...

So you people with the 1500,, are you still using them or letting them stay home ???
How were they on rusty screw caps,, i forgot ??
Bj

I love my AT pro's,, but a AT with imaging would be a killer unit...

I have been thinking of picking up a 1500,, I had a lot of fun with the one that I use to have..
Thats why I was wondering if anyone still used them ??
There was just something to the 1500 and a big open field.
Bj

I don't want to start any rumors, especially since I don't know anything. However, I think that's what they were planning on doing with the 1500, moving it to an AT style package and using it as a top of the middle detector. No clue about the 2500. If it were me, I would keep the 2500, just give it a face lift, waterproofing, and work on depth using discrimination programs. I say this, because the 2500 is a regular top seller on Kellyco. I believe Garrett would be remiss if they didn't choose to capitalize on that reputation. Once again, I know absolutely nothing about what Garrett is planning on doing, nor do I try to claim I do.

Every year the 1500 eats the Pro AND the Ace on Q's The Pro eats everyone on N's & rings [where the $ is] My Ace with the Sniper coil comes in and cleans up after the others. This results in a lot of pennies and whatever is left in the trashy places.
Acouple of yrs ago I sent my 1500 to Garrett for a tune up, and I swear they gave me more depth.
As for the 2500 I hunted with one for a couple of hrs.-- Too heavy for my hunting. I think with my AT Pro the Ace 250 & the 1500, I got it covered.