Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anything new coming out soon like this year or before Xmas

Dear Low-Boy,

We do not have anything coming out before CHristmas as we just released the Simplex+.

We will have new detectors come out next year hopefully.

Kids detector being the first one in the line.

Hope this helps.

Waterproof pulse would be the easiest for Nokta/Makro since there’s plenty of good pulse circuits and they already have a nice waterproof package to put it in so no huge time or money spent on that.

Then one I’ve been most anxious for is a simultaneous multi-frequency machine to give us another choice.

Go Nokta/Makro.

most anxious for is a simultaneous multi-frequency machine to give us another choice. Yes then they can keep up with Minelab

I didn't realize that was being considered By nokta.. I gotta believe by now the patent on that technology held by minelab has probably expired .. A new multi freq hunting unit like the old explorer units would/could be awesome ..

Mark ( ohio )

It's been "considered" by Nokta for quite some time now.-----Perhaps in the development stage(s) as we speak?-----We can hope!
Mark ( ohio ) said:
I didn't realize that was being considered By nokta.. I gotta believe by now the patent on that technology held by minelab has probably expired .. A new multi freq hunting unit like the old explorer units would/could be awesome ..

Mark ( ohio )

I'm supposed to get my simplex tomorrow. It will be my first Nokta detector.
I really hope you come out with a simultaneous multi frequency detector soon, I would be very interested in that. And of course waterproof.
Ergonomics is very important, I prefer the systems that put the weight on your arm, top of your hand rather than having to hold the weight in your hand.
It does look like the handle on the simplex is tilted forward some, hopefully that will help.

Mark ( ohio ) said:

Mark ( ohio )

The patent isn't the issue, anyone can make a SMF detector, but it's not easy to produce one that works well.

Just a thought. I have the Simplex being delivered tomorrow. I definitely intend to be getting another Nokta in the future. But, I have 2 minelab equinox. Could Nokta possibly make a shaft for the Equinox just like the one for the Simplex?

At a show last year they had a multi freq they were talking about but not ready to release. The minelab from the friends that I know that have the equinox love it for relic hunting and beach hunting. They dig some deep targets my impact can't touch

jayhop said:
Just a thought. I have the Simplex being delivered tomorrow. I definitely intend to be getting another Nokta in the future. But, I have 2 minelab equinox. Could Nokta possibly make a shaft for the Equinox just like the one for the Simplex?

Exactly what I'm talkin about!

Geo