Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anything yet made

supertraq

That is a better machine that the cz's which came out in the early 90's,had an explorer se and it was no not even close,maybe the e-trac or that whites v3 machine even though videos on the whites aren't very impressive at all,,,cz's still the best and most versatile machine?:poke:

Have to admit CZ's considering how long they have been around certainly stands up to the competition however an Explorer well learned gives a lot more info and really excels at deep silver but its biggest drawback is the weight even though the ergonomics and weight of CZ's are not the best either...I don't feel your post would be the same if you learned an Explorer...

In my neck of the wood's when it come's to deep silver the Explorer/Etrac and Fisher CZ's are the top dogs!

I ran a etrac for some time and must say after learning the unit it really did great on silver. In TTF the relics where much more in the the bag than in the dirt. With the 3d though I went behind the etrac and have found coins to include one silver but I think the 5" coil played a lot in that case....being able to hear all targets and working a good sounding target out of the trash is what brought it to light. I've read that you need to just go off sound for the first few months and that is what I'm doing....noticed how the tones are telling me alot with the 3D and really enjoying the unit. Don't see it leaving

I had an Explorer SE, while it was a good machine on silver, I have to give the CZ the edge on small gold.

The Explorer is gone, still have the CZ.

Do hear a lot of good on the etrac but the cz3d's $803.00 out the door,if they would do i.d #'s the cz would be hard to beat because the 7 catagories are lacking,that what i like about my gamma 6000 and t2,but still the cz's are darn special....

got mine tom tuned for about $550, you just gotta talk to dealers. i buy and trade for machines from so many different dealers best dealers ive ever dealt with are probably, JMT metal detectors, Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors, and also HollandsBrook detectors.

I have used a CZ for the past 10 years, I love it. The CZs are great machines. However they do have several weaknesses. Their weight makes it difficult to use for long periods of time. They do not detect coins on edge well, and do not preform well if there are multiple coins in the same hole with different metal types . Just a few things I have noticed over the years. That being said I think CZ are a great machine but no detector is perfect. There is always going to be advantages with different brands. For the money the CZs are tough to beat.