Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Apex Pairing--Help

wildwilly

No matter what I do I can't get the Apex to pair with the wireless phones. I even tried my two other Z- Lynk phones that I use on a Gold Bug Pro and a G2. Nothing helped. Is there a step left out in the manual or a "trick" I don't know about? Went to a field with a pretty good wind blowing so I felt that I needed the phones. After numerous tries I gave up and went home. Never had this problem on my two previous At Max's. Also please read my questions I posted this morn. under "Update For The Apex". I bought one of the first Apex's when they first came out. Sold it two weeks later. Monte seems to have mastered them so I now giving a two day old Apex a new try. I loved my AT Max (two) and hope I can say the same about the Apex. You help is sincerely appreciated.

Tahts this is what I'm doing (I think). After I turn the phones on, then the Apex, the wireless icon appears but it is solid, not blinking. Below that is the light icon, which I can't turn on or off. It looks more like a parachute but I assume it's the back light icon. As I said the icon is solid but the light on the head phones continues to blink. I'll try the update tomorrow. Who knows, that might help. Again, thanks so so much for your input. I really liked the Z-Lynk and the other system on the At Max. I think it's the best factory system out there. Now If I can get the Apex to work, I'll be in the fields pronto. Now I'm going to Augusta to see my grandson play soccer. Again, thanks.