Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Apex problem right out of the gate.

texkinzee

Mine arrived missing the flap that covers the outside battery recharge port. I was at my dealer when it arrived. Looks to have been opened by someone prior to shipping. You can also see where it was torn off. He has four more coming so I will let you know if they also shared my fate.

George, the box was opened because they heard a noise inside. The chipmunk that jumped out, dashed away taking the flap with it. Then past it off to the grey squirrel who hauled off.....
Guess chippies have trouble reading, it thought it was in heaven when it read Acorns on the detectors box...................

Attachments

• srl.jpeg
    srl.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 105
Why do i have a feeling the expression you gave matches your avatar once this problem was discovered? :confused: I hope there isn't any other issues.

No worry. It'sa nice entry level detector. The "Don of Detecting" never smiles. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Kale is not a very good offer.

kind of a strange piece to go missing out of the box. Give Garrett a call and they will send you a replacement. Not a serious missing piece it this time.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new machine.

I believe it was ment to be the Stores Demo. Already done John at my Dealer. Stay safe and well.

Are you sure relicmeister? Say no to mercury dimes. :eek:

Man the UPS lost my dealers box of Apex's after trying to deliver it on the day the shop was closed. Yikes . I will need to cosult my Magic 8 Ball to find it.

I no longer own an Equinox however I do have an ORX and Simplex. It would be unfair to the Apex to compare it to an ORX. However I may do a comparrison even though it's not my thing. I will use the HF elliptical coil at 14kHz. I should be able to get out briefly next weekend if another Apex arrives. I have some pending medical procedures that have me on the sidelines at the moment. Stay safe and well friend.