Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Apologies

Adrian SS

G/Day Shambler,
Please except my apologies, I have clearly misunderstood your post re LRLs.
And to John Edmonton, sorry mate I don't know how your name got into my last post re LRLs.
I think I must have a migrain or something.
With apologies,
Adrian SS

phrase can change tha meaning in written text.

I see and have been involved in such missunderstandings.

These post can take on a life of their own.

Occasionally thay spiral out of control.

This is a good forum.

We should all appreciate what we have.

You can't buy it.

Only look for it, and hope you find it.

I love this hobby and this forum.

Happy Huntin,

tabdog

That's all right. I figured this topic would get strong opinions posted. It always has and always will. Three things in life you should never discuss with mixed group of people....politics, religion and LRL's. Have a great 2009 and get lots of treasures no matter what you use :).

"[size=large]METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

Thanks John,
And to those who believe their LRL works I wish them great success with the device, The truth is out their, we have but to open our eyes and minds .
To those who are contemplating purchasing one, DON"T!!!!! until you have witnessed an unbiased demonstration that proves without question they will work for you.

Adrian SS