Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

aqua pulse-aquastar

A

Anonymous

does eric foster make both of these? whats the depth on these? how do they compare to the cuda? pros and cons!!!thank you,troy

Hi Troy,
The manufacturing of the Deepstar, Beachscan, Superscan, Aquastar and Aquapulse are done at my premises in Abingdon which I share with another company called ADM Electronics. ADM do most of the production assembly on the above models and I do the final testing and quality control. All of the Aquapulse production is now being sold to another UK company who have an agent in Florida called Research, Search and Salvage. The Aquapulse is a deep diving detector with different characteristics to the Aquastar which, although it could be used in deep water, is primarily for shallow water searching with higher sensitivity to thin rings and coins.
Eric.

how soon will you be able to sell me an aquastar what about a picture or two.thanks eric . troy liska.ps:i will buy one,if it sounds like im begging for the aquastar well i am please please,