Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are P.I detectors in the works?

Small market - big investment in engineering. All the easy stuff has been done several times over. ML has "moved on" the GPZ isn't a PI detector, the GPX took that development aboit as far as it can go.

Hello. Yes, it is in the works but not anytime soon.
There are many factors - should be as good or better than what is out there but not as expensive.
That is what we are trying to offer to our valued customers and we will not release it until we achieve this goal.
Hope you understand....

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello. Yes, it is in the works but not anytime soon.
There are many factors - should be as good or better than what is out there but not as expensive.
That is what we are trying to offer to our valued customers and we will not release it until we achieve this goal.
Hope you understand....

Nice to learn that at least it's in the cards :clapping:

If Nokta comes out with a pi I'll surely get one, about 50% of my type of hunting is with a good Pi both land and water. Ocean or fresh water use a waterproof pi, for land use a GPX. Will be interesting seeing what Notka has in store for us, land or water I'll be one of the first to purshase one.

Here on the west coast, VLF don't fare as well as a good pi in black sand or mineralztion. Still strongly feel Pi is the future for relic land detecting, nothing else comes close for those deeper signals masked in mineralized ground.

Paul