Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are people unloading the XP Deus?

Good question:

I’ve only had my XP Deus since Nov 2019-just 2 years under my belt using this great machine. Although I have ordered the new “beast Deus II, I am not getting rid of my XP. In my humble opinion-the XP Deus is the best detector I have ever owned/used going back 21 years of relic hunting.

My only gripe with the XP is there is no multi-frequency option as with my previous Nox 800 which I have since sold. But the new Deus II had the multi-frequency option. It looks like North America 🇺🇸 will have to wait till end of December or early next year to receive the first batch of these machines as it appears are earmarked first for our fellow European/UK diggers from what the webpage says on Deus.

I am sure the Deus II will live up to the XP hype as I doubt France XP would release a new model workout going through all he testing to make sure all bugs are worked out and the machine performs by the engineers as designed. Let us see! Happy digging XP users!

It makes sense if your hunting the salt beaches though!
Still makes no sense to me as I don't hunt beaches. Relic hunting in fields, old homesites and woods is all the detecting I do. I find coins and rings too. Oldest coin...1776 2 reale, lots of IH, large cents, a mess load of mercs, silver quarters, a flying eagle cent, 1864 2 cent piece, buffs, just to mention a few, and a few civil war rings. So with the coins and rings I find relic hunting, I see no need to find myself hunting beaches. If that's your schtick... great! Nothing wrong with it! Good luck hunting!

Last edited: