Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are what people are saying about Tesoro really true?

Dan-o

They have the BEST warranty on the market.
Super Light Weight.
Machines for the Beginner all the way up to the Super Experienced user.
Great Discrimination Circuitry.
Super Fun to use.
Satisfied Customers.

At least that is what I heard.

Dan C

I have no financial connection whatsoever to Tesoro. I am just a happy customer that went away for a while, but I've come back because nothing else I tried was as good.

ive owned almost twenty different machines in 4 years and i keep coming back, they have simplicity in mind and gett'er done features! and the most fair priced as well!

Used them for 25 years, tried others, always come back to Tesoro. They work as advertised and have the best warranty in the industry------Period !!!!!!:biggrin: :thumbup:

:yikes::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::detecting:

Dan-o,

I have owned Garretts, Minelabs, Fisher's, White's, Bounty Hunters & Detectorpro's.

I love the Detectorpro Pulse as the best PI unit I've used so far.

That aside, I believe that Tesoro makes the best, lightest, most user-friendly (meaning uncomplicated) metal detectors out there. If they keep doing what they're doing, they've got a customer for life out of me.

And when they announce a new detector or a modification to an old one, you know its for real and not some marketing ploy. These guys only update their detectors when there is a real advancement to be made. Owning a Tesoro is a the safe bet and they hold their value better than probably any other machine.

They keep metal detecting fun. They keep me in the hobby.

That's my opinion on the matter.

Yes, the people speak the truth.

I too tried a variety of machines from different manufacturers, but I'm back with Tesoro and plan to keep it that way.

Dan

Due to their weight (lack of it), simplicity, straight forward controls and price ranges, I find them to be just plain more fun to swing than many of the other detectors on the market. JMHO
BB