Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

As a Christian, and relic hunter..

MT1862

I have had a great forty years as a relic hunter. Here is a video I put on youtube today, as a tribute to my father, and a reminder to my daughters, who their Dad really is. a relic hunter.

Forty years of relic hunting and relics in the Charleston SC area..enjoy!
REB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtEyQ5Crn8

n/t

Great tribute to your father and great video all together.
As a CW relic hunter myself, I love the relics you shared with us.
Thank you and God bless.

Mike

Great tribute! Looks like you have had a great relic hunting career. I started at age 12 myself and the first CW relic I found was a powder flask with a Jetco Mustang machine. I was hooked. That is why I am giving away a few machines to kids that have a parent that detect - someone to teach them the proper way and maybe keep a kid out of trouble! Anyway thanks for the post and Happy Hunting David

You did a lot of :detecting: and digging in all those years of going and finding through all the years! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

I see you from Mo., my Dad was born in Calhoun Mo. in 1912!
Thanks,
Robert Bohrn

You are welcome Robert....My dad was also born in 1913 but in Lawrence, Kansas! Grandma and my dad, aunt and uncle lived in Kansas until they came by wagon pulled with two mules and settled on some land not far from Centerville, MO. That is where dad lived when him and my mother (born in 1912 in MO) were married in 1932! The land and if the old log cabin is still standing they are on the MO Corps of Engineer land now and has trails leading up into their land and into the woods all around with a camping and swimming area on the West Fork of the Black River below where there are bluffs called, Sutton's Bluff! Went swimming and camping there while a child at home and then later when my ex and I went there with our children! Have detected there, but the West Fork gets to rolling and washes the rocks and sand away and then back on in other places....changing the shore areas too much and burying the lost treasures deeper! I love God's outdoors and really enjoyed being out :detecting: &/or camping when I was able to do so! Can't do these any more because of age and my ill health but I have my memories...like you have given your children but on video which they can watch over and over! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the video.

Thanks K C B ! I just moved to Frankfort Ky. from Charleston SC last year!

Kentucky is one beautiful place. Our Lord has certainly lain his hand upon the Bluegrass State!

Robert