Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

As an ex-sheriff and local resident near Los Angeles I am embarresed :thumbdown:

cyberdan (SoCA)

As an ex-sheriff and local resident near Los Angeles I am embarresed because of the LAPD. It took them 5 hours to arrest and remove 10 protestors that were blocking a major intersection in downtown LA.

Now my hero is Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County AZ. He had the same situation and it took his men 10 minuts to clear the way. If I was 20 years younger and loved 115 degree heat I would apply for his department.
[attachment 168817 joe-1.jpg]

He is the sheriff who has a tent city jail in the desert, makes his prisoners wear pink underware and feed them green bologna sandwiches.
[attachment 168818 joe-2.jpg]

n/t

When he was given a hard time about "inhumane treatment" of those "poor" inmates, he said the soldiers in Irag have to deal with that kind of heat AND wear a heavy pack and carry weapons. If it's good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for the inmates!