Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

As Ma Has Asked For.........

TreasureDigger

........prayer for weather, I am doing the same. Severe storms with damaging winds (more than 50mph) and tornadoes are expected here tomorrow night. Happens often here and I can tell you that it's no fun!

Thanks in advance to those who will pray!
Lisa

All of you are in my prayers. The evil one is mad as he-double hockey sticks and he's going to get his licks in before Jesus returns. Anyone who doesn't believe he can control the weather...guess again. However, our God is stronger than the evil one and He will protect us with His wings & cover us with his feathers. He will be our strength & shield and provide for our every need. Praise God!

n/t

rain here with 34s degrees, so if it drops in temp, we could have ice which is being predicted for Springfield, MO and farther south....looks like snowing in many places in the USA....so winter is definitely here! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ma, EVERYTIME I read psalms 91, I envision God wrapping his powerful, comforting arms around us just like our momma hens do when they have baby chicks. Powerful!