Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Asking For Prayers For My Daughter

TreasureDigger

I would really appreciate your prayers for my daughter. She has been extremely sick since last Saturday. She dealt with a kidney stone (for the 2nd time) Saturday thru Tuesday and on top of that she developed a serious colon/intestine infection on Monday. She is soooooooooo sick. They have ruled out it being a bacterial infection and believe it is a viral infection. If she isn't better in a couple of days they will begin the process of trying to find out if she has picked up some kind of parasite. She has no insurance and really can't afford to get swamped with medical bills, but more importantly, she needs to get over this and feel better.

Thanks in advance to those of you who will pray.

Lisa

n/t

Thank you, Mike! I appreciate it!

Lisa

Thanks Steve!

Lisa

Her name is Julie. I called her this morning and she says she is a little better but is still suffering. I appreciate your prayers for her.

Lisa

Sending prayers for her recovery. Glad also to hear she is doing somewhat better, still praying for further healing.

Deep thoughts and feelings for your daughter julie :)
you look realy young lisa!! I pray your child will grow on from her suffering and you can both evolve free again xx

Thank you! She is doing much better now! :)

Lisa

I thought I had chosen the option for avitars to not be shown but I guess I had not done that. Thank you for the kind words, but my child that has been so sick is 24 years old! lol Her brother is 26! So I'm not nearly as young as you think. ;-) Anyway, she is doing better now, thanks.

Lisa

Thank you, I appreciate your prayers.

Lisa

n/t