Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Asking for prayers please: Appeals Court of Nebraska reverse District Judge's custody decision

I read this with tears in my eyes. I will be praying for you all.

Amen! Having gone through the adoption process, at the tender age of 9, I know all too well what it's like to have your world turned upside down. Your family will be in my prayers for Liberty's return to where she belongs. May God bless you with this child soon.

SeniorSeeker

Thanks for your post and long letter, so that we know exactly what has and is going on with your son and granddaugter! I say Amen to your prayer and since God is good, faithful and just in His judgements rather than anyone in this world (that judge sounded prejudice to goodness, morality and Christianity! That is the way sinners are and side with the bad things in life! I pray with all my heart that the judges order is reversed and very soon, as your little granddaughter needs her family who raised and loves her! The evil wrought by satan is to kill, steal and destroy, but the prayers of the faithful saints can and will block and reverse his evilness! May Jill and Tom be saved and become better parents to their children and I pray that your son will receive godly wisdom and make far better choices in a wife than Jill or Sharron by God's Holy Spirit leading Him to be saved and to lean upon and trust in Jesus, as his own personal Savior and Lord! Maybe he has accepted Jesus by now, if so, I apologize and pray he continues to grow in knowledge and faith! Amen! May your granddaughter, Libby, be back with you and grandma very, very soon! Amen! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for hearing and answering the prayers of Your saints! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

You have my prayers!

Doug