Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT GOLD ...A :cam: is worth a thousand words ...so I'll shut up:rofl:

Where the heck are you hunting? Do you ever sleep?:shocked:

leslie said:
Wrong again QH, I just counted them and I get 1931 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice going.

Les :ukflag:

Actually Les you're probably right ........the wife found a penny on the floor at lunch:rofl: but 1930 coins is my story and I am keeping to it:thumbup:
HH
QH

[size=large]you do remember this is a hobby? what a collection.

HH[/size]

Sailorman said:
Where the heck are you hunting? Do you ever sleep?:shocked:

In my hometown pop about 13-14 K population, here in central Kentucky, never been :detecting: over 4 miles from my house. The AT Gold's never been more than 2 miles as the crow flies, from where it roosts at night.......BUT I am mining it (clad) out faster than its being replaced soooooooo I am gearing up for more relic/silver coin hunting this winter.
This town was very active with :detecting: in the late 70's-90's, they got the gravy ride on the silver and when the pickings got slim, most either went to civil war/relic hunting or hung up their coils.......I just slipped in and became the clad king for the day and slop up a silver coin every now and then that they missed in the iron. I mainly hunt the school grounds, the county recreation facility, 12 soccer fields, 3 baseball diamonds, 4 football files and the two tot lots, the 2 city parks, (Penny Park and Budlite Park :heh:) & the other City owned properties, and about 7 tot-lots scattered about town.

The :garrett: AT Platforms are fast enough to grab coins where no coil has ever successfully ventured......till now:jump:

Yep I sleep like a baby, in fact:goodnight:

HH
QH

:yikes:
INCH
Hopefully [size=x-large]WE[/size] can get some counseling when Blackie gets back from Garland and:cheekkiss: save our relationship.........:rofl:

zaxfire69 said:
That is a boat load of change for one month. Wow. I bet your hands hurt.

Thats about what I've been averaging a month with the AT Pro 'cept I had found more quarters with it, but then again I am running the AT Gold in ground already minimally plowed once over by "Blackie":surprised:

Only thing that hurts is my right knee, and left index finger......but I forget about it when the AT Gold squeals like a pig on newly found coin......:rofl:

:goodnight:
QH

QH,
OK , So how long did it take you to get kicked out of the bank with your AT Gold ? ..........I'm not sure i could even bend down and dig all those coins in a month never mind find them !!.....Congrats on a GREAT SCORE !!.....Jim

Here's the breakdown on the coins.....

Not counting the foreign stuff and car wash tokens its:
3......1 dollar coins
271...quarters............4 of which were silver, 2-1944, 1-1952, 1-1961
307...dimes
206...nickels:thumbup:
1143.pennies :surprised: and a whole lot of :pulltab::rofl:

1930 coins for a total of $123.18

quarterhorse said:
Only thing that hurts is my right knee, and left index finger...............
QH

Arn't you supposed to use a screw driver instead of your finger for probing for coins? :rofl: :rofl:

You are showing us the rest of us that it can be done though.

Pretty serious coin totals!

Jerry

8720roger said:
quarter horse you are my hero,but shut up that will be the day.way to go keep on digging.

I resemble that remark............actually I am a very :devil:shy:devil:, :devil:timid:devil:, :devil:secretive:devil:creature, kind of like a Moray Eel:rofl:
HH
QH

Did a 1930 Wells Fargo or Brinks truck crash in that vicinity?

Congrats on that motherload.

Who's piggy bank did you raid?

It almost seems impossible to find that amount in a month.
How is the garbage?
Are you also collecting a lot of garbage or is the discrimmination that good that your hitting all the coins and missing out all the junk?