Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold and Threshold tone,,

BJ in Okla.

In Disc 1,,,,is the Threshold Tone adjustable ???
Is the AT Gold better for Gold jewelry than the AT pro ???
Is the AT Gold ok in fresh water hunting ???
Thanks.

Go to the Garrett website, down load the manual. I know it's a fresh water only machine.

Thanks,,,,,but I read the manual and watched the Video,,and unless I missed it,,no clear answer....My main question would be on the TH. Tone...
Bj

Yes in disc1 the threshold can be adjusted. Never used the AT Pro so I don't know if it's better for jewelry or not. I have not used mine in water yet but it's supposed to do well. I have only had mine about 2 weeks and am still learning it. So far I am enjoying it!

I have 2 AT Pros,, keep the 5x8 on one and the 4.5 on the other one,,,I got tired of changing coils,, you have to be very careful with the little pins...
Thanks...Bj :hot:

I would think the AtPro is perfect for gold jewelry hunting, and the AtGold is good on really small things like tiny nuggets. Both are find in fresh water.
Mud