Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold arrived thanks Bart at Big Boys

Black Davy

The Garrett family continue to grow. I pondered AT Pro or Gold for who knows how long, after You-Tube vids and posts here I went with the Gold. I received it yesterday and went out for 5 minutes on my lunch break in all metal at my back porch. My home is a old coal company and lots of iron crap in the ground. The first good tone a 78 to 80 high tone surrounded by all kinds of other metal tones 40 and below. The Gold is very quick on the recovery and able to pick out a good tone among all kinds of other crap. Well all I dug was a small piece of copper 5/8" x 3/16". The thing that amazed me is it was 8"-10" deep with the factory 5"x8" coil, you can see the Lesche digger in the hole and it was surrounded by loads of crap. I can tell this is going to be my new favorite machine.

Yes Davy, you need to buy a bigger spade, I had the same problem

yesterday with the brass and copper pieces, I did however

dig a few keepers.

H H and Good Luck with the A T Gold

Les :ukflag:

Hey Black Davey, be aware that a Target that has a signal of about 40 to 45 could be a gold nugget.

Hey Davy, Good machine you got there, I got me one in Dec...love it.

Good to see you here again.

Great posting with pictures. Everybody loves pictures.
Will continue to learn my AT Pro, but I'll keep watching the good news about the AT Gold!

How would you personally rate the headphones that came with the AT Gold? I too am about to buy one myself.

They are pretty much the standard Garrett Headphone (they work and fit just fine) with the Infinium connection. I have a GTAx550 also and have no complaints about them. I have never gone out and purchased a more expensive set of headphones for any of my detectors and so far have not found a reason too.

Only a few, it is just a simple decision for your business as being a wholesaler of NFL jerseys or add them as stocks inside retail shops. They've been also great for the youth who loves sports today. NFL games drives numerous spectators supporting 1 another on the field and parading of their colors together with their NFL jerseys with logos for each team. Purchasing wholesale cheap NFL jerseys from china has become a necessary a natural part of business to be sure that you acquire good components in much cheaper rates.

Nowadasy, wearing NFL jerseys may be a trend, and wholesale cheap NFL jerseys from China may be a wonderful means so that you can be ready to adhere to the trend. Wearing NFL jerseys in a route to show deeper degrees of support to the team learning of the fact that perhaps the jersey proceed on the sales of jerseys gives pride to the team in order to NFL themselves. The c's will be really thankful and reciprocate your deep appreciation toward the overall game and therefore the players. Lots of people hunt for methods of acquire NFL jersey, along with being hooked by using these jerseys. The web based companies are always their choice since they will get a large selection of methods of the jerseys.

Buying out of the manufacturers needs to be licensed, all this spot that NFL jerseys wholesalers should bear in mind. Wholesale cheap NFL jerseys from China sellers are simply to become vast online. In the home . fine to pick cheap jerseys using the standard materials used. Crowds wouldn't mind if you purchase originals this is as long as you show your support for your personal chosen team in NFL. If you're searching for several retailers,mac brushes, well China made jerseys are wonderful option.

Several retailers choose wholesale cheap NFL jerseys from China as it is practical and possesses reliable. In China, given that the standard living prices are low, the labor value is also low, are considering use of cheaper materials,mac makeup wholesale, the manufacture of NFL jersey become less expensive. Besides, the greatest number of business in China play their parts, even small ones, in supporting need by way of the government to export these items, chinese people bags are easily getting popular in the marketplace.

Costly easy thing to the manufactures to locate the a reimbursement, despite having merely low profits, by manufacturing and selling jerseys. However, since items are manufactured and sold massively, this low profits can rapidly cover the money return for the internet marketers. Meanwhile,insanity vs p90x, this high production for rapid return mechanism will keep every workers busy,canucks store, resulting in they always are able to keep their task for their live, all this also means which everybody is satisfied this particular mechanism. On the flip side in the coin, jersey wholesalers will be to purchase bulk quantities and produce large profits and keep their rates into consumers can savor the attributes of wholesales also.

Available on the market completed by many wholesalers. They purchase products large quantities, then add activity mark up after which you can send their items in the retailers who do the marketing. In much in an identical way as China, they also have factories who specializes in production of each specific items the same is true NFL jersey wholesalers try industry. They acts as distributor retailer who would rather have small quantities of every products and instead larger range. If eager for buy wholesale cheap NFL jerseys from China, then it's the most suitable choice.

In order to buy http://www.cheappackersjerseys.us/green-bay-packers-jerseys-c-1042.html today, then you are able to visit our how does someone get incredible shoes at big discounts. http://www.cheappackersjerseys.us/nfl-jerseys-detroit-lions-c-1068_1075.html offers nice alternatives on jerseys.

--------------------------------------------------------
NFL Jerseys

NFL Jerseys Wholesale