Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold finds necklace with pendant

MikeLab

Well it had a little gold on it, but no markings. Anybody ever found a necklace that still had the pricetag on it? LOL It gave a sputter sound which can mean mixed alloys next to each other, and I recognized that sound. It had just a tiny pinpoint area. I guess that must be how chains are, I don't know. Sorry I still don't have a camera set up. Hopefully next week. I haven't been doing much detecting since my back injury. Maybe three hours in the last four weeks.

Yes i Like the Mixed sound thats what i Like about the AT-Pro it gets good stuff next too bad stuff, It just got me a nice Mens Braclet,
and i put it on the Garrett of the month find, A necless with a price tag!!!!!! Wen you get a Camera post a Pic, Mickfin

Strangely, I've found three rings and a silver cross medalion with the pricetags on them...not in the same location either, but in lots of parks they hold craft shows. So now I pounce on the location where the jewelry vendors display. The price on the necklace should give you an idea if its real or not. Nice find!:clapping:
Mud

Congrats. It's helpful when posters describe the sounds or list the VDIs, so thanks for the description of the signal!