Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

at gold first relic hunt wow wow wow

hay i have not made a post in a wile . i got to get to a spot with the at gold that i found some good finds last year . this is the first relic hunt with the at gold . i was in pro mode 1 with iron audio on . the spot the best finds came from was under the old house site . nails every wear .. i got silver gold and big bronze . the gold is rare it is a pin a very kool one at that. the bronze is rare as well its a Bronze medal, Louisiana Purchase World's Fair Exposition, 1904 .http://hrcdigitalcoll.uams.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uw/id/1007.. the silver looks like a ear ring or part of one . and a few coins to . one wheatie .

Cole Tipple said:
That is so cool! :surprised::drool:

Great job pulling that gold pin from the nail pit brother!...You must have really been concentrating or something....

thats such a great gold pin, truly a once in a lifetime kind of find there..I wonder what it means? The skull and bones and all seeing eye?
the at gold in iron is the bomb

the old house is gone all but the nails the finds was under wear the house was ..iam no nuggetnoggin no not me
John-Edmonton said:
You worked hard, hunting under the house plastered with nails. Congrats on some great finds!:thumbup:

the pin cleaned up . FLT is not a mach for the man that lived there last . maybe father inlaw the hunt is on going

i have just got to tell you more about this pin .. win i got to the site well got to get the coil to the ground cant wate .. you know what i mean . find a few coins comeing in to the site .. i start working by the seller hole trash more trash thin i get more trash . haveing fun now . so i move to wear the house was along the foundation the first hit .. it was in a spot a small spot with no nails just enuff to move the coil [ 5x8 coil ] i get a hit bamm sounds good i look vdi is 44 42 38 jumpy but sounds good ..i had the iron audio at 34 i new i was digging every thing a bove that. so i start digging down 2 in still in the hole i go 2 more in still in the hole so i go in for the kill right thin i see gold about 1 in down .. hart flutter yea a big one . now iam thinking 1 doller gold coin . i pick it up man it is to thin dang the bad luck so i start cleaning it . thats win i see the skull and boones . back to my happy dance . dont ask .now that i think about it ia'm glad it is what it is .this pin is a lot more rare than a gold coin by far .. happy dance ??. well i will work on that . now for the bronze it was colse to the gold pin . it was loud hit vdi 96 99 97 iam thinking trash but iam diging . i get down 6 in still in the hole go to more still in the hole . i started back in the hole for more win i see roundness what thats big no coin . i get it out start rubbing [ thats right rubbing ] whats this i see Louisiana Purchase [ hart flutter again at my age iam a lucky man ] iam thinking 1400 at least . i cant wate to get home to the computer right . not 1400s but still a great find the at gold is the by far the best relic md i had so far . i have had the 1270 i have had t g2 and gti 2500 the minelab quattro tesoro tejon tesoro Vaquero . i had fund with all but the at gold is the best relic md so far and it has a coin mode and mode 1 is great for Jewelry .plus a true all metal with iron audio wecked deep and it will id with vdi numbers

up date https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Order_of_Odd_Fellows and https://www.etsy.com/listing/243359641/antique-odd-fellows-collar-button-ioof?ref=market