Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold for coins

Mtcooley

How is the AT gold when coin hunting. Does it get go depth and what is the best settings?Is it as good as the At pro?

I love my AT-Gold and it loves coins and relics and jewelry and it gets pretty good depth I've dug CW bullets over 9" deep with it. Also I've found more silver while using it than any other machine I've used in my 20 years of detecting. It's a great machine! I run disc 1 iron disc set at 25 and as high as I can run the sensitivity without it falsing.

88junior said:
I love my AT-Gold and it loves coins and relics and jewelry and it gets pretty good depth I've dug CW bullets over 9" deep with it. Also I've found more silver while using it than any other machine I've used in my 20 years of detecting. It's a great machine! I run disc 1 iron disc set at 25 and as high as I can run the sensitivity without it falsing.

Is that depth with the 5x8 coil?

It's excellent on coins! Run it in pro mode, set the iron disc. to about 25, sensitivity about 3/4 to full and start hunting. Learn those tones, and dig those soft whispers, as they often end up being great finds.