Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold gets it's 1st Gold

Black Davy

The AT Gold lived up to its name today. I hit the municipal swimming hole that is still closed due to Hurricane Irene work. The river had a large sand deposit in the middle of the river, after Irene the Town came in and removed all the excess gravel and removed the sand bar that had been present for many years. Part of the old diving board platform was in this sanded in area. This is were I did some hunting today and it gave up a well worn 14k gold ring. The river is know for hot rocks of which I dug a few, they read around 80 to 81, it also use to have an area along the edge of the beach that old nails were lined up, those seem to be gone know. The ring gave 37 and was also around some iron, the beauty of this machine is that you can read the gold even when the trash is right with it. The penny was found up river and gave a nice high tone but read 01, I used iron audio and it still rang nice and clear so I dug it. Not sure how old it is but all that oxidization changed its reading but the audio did not lie. I did dig a tab, old can and a container of sinkers. The quarter is a 1995 but it was found in the same line in the river as the ring. I will be planning a trip back soon to work that line some more and see if it gives up more goodies.

Nothing like finding a Gold ring to put a spring in your step!! Congratulations!

I often ignore those 30-40 signals...Might be why my gold finds are non-existant...I guess I better start digging them....WTG!!!

HH,