Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold gold

MikeLab

Found a small Black Hills Gold ring 10K. It was fairly loud, read 47 pretty solid and I thought it probably was a piece of thick aluminum tray. I tried to listen for any signal break-up, etc. but it just hung on at 47 and wasn't any big wavering of the signal like odd-shaped aluminum does.Everybody says gold is a softer hit, but the AT Gold it hits a bit harder.

Good on the 10k. I've got the Pro, but whenever I am fortunate enough to get a piece of gold and thinking back about the tone, gold to my old ears just seems to have a little bit softer sound to it. In conjunction, many good targets just seem to lock on better then does a piece of trash. Good recovery. HH jim tn

jim tn said:
many good targets just seem to lock on better then does a piece of trash. Good recovery. HH jim tn

My observations also. Nice gold ring find Mike.