Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold is also a coin magnet

outdoors

hunting with the AT gold since Christmas and have found coins 8 inch deep in parks, been to the Colorado river two times now (from San Diego) and have found two silver rings one gold ring
and just what I bought the AT Gold for a thin gold ankle chain with a very small gold clasp (sand bars are the place to hunt at the river) I knew it would pay off... AT GOLD is also a coin magnet!!!

Nice catches on the Gold! My coins and other finds are going to buy me an AT Gold one of these days!!

did not have camera with me on those trips loaned it to a friend in January and were still on vacation when I went to the river:shrug:

went next door and got neighbors camera here are the rings from the river

Sweeeeettttt!!!!