Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold outing

jcooking

Howdy all,
new to this part of the forum, I have always been a coin and relic hunter, but recently got interested in prospecting and bought an AT Gold to mix up my detecting. A friend of mine has a hookup on a good claim and I convinced him to take me along for a weekend. It was a lot of work and digging, but here is my first weekend of detecting for gold. It sure was fun and hope to get out again soon!
:detecting:

Wow, fantastic results for a first outing! There is nothing better than having someone who is already established giving a helping hand. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, and yes that made all the difference for my weekend. These good guys helped me learn to read the layers of dirt and topography, not to mention their awesome spot. Hope to pay it forward someday myself!

That's some nice looking gold. Good job for the first time out with a new detector. I just got an AT Gold myself and hope I have as good a day as that.
Good luck, Wes.

Nice job that is one great claim!!!!!

man that's killer do you know how much dirt in maine we'd have to turn over just to see one of those? AWESOME!

I have always liked the AT GOLD seen some comparisons and it kicks but

Good job man! Awesome!

Incredible first outing !!! If that's any sign of things to come your way, you will be needing to contact the US mint for their gold bar molds. Nice finds !!!

Thanks a lot folks, heading out there again tomorrow so hopefully a post coming soon!