Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold

outdoors

has anyone used the AT Gold in the washes in arizona with the stock coil with any luck or had to go to the 4.5 hockey puck coil to find any gold of any any size

Chris Gholson did a review for Lost Treasure Magazine said he used one in AZ. I think he used the stock coil 5x8 double d.

I've used mine with marginal success because of the high mineralization in the area I was in. I hunted in all metal and tried various disc settings but still had problems with minerals. It's a dig everything approach to be sure. I also have an Infinium which I use exclusively now.

au79 , Did you try too Adjust the All Metal G/B???? I never used it yet, But have was Vidios, Go to your book,
Its Post to let the user work in HI Mineral ground, Im going to the GOLD Country soon with my AT-Gold , Good Luck too you au79 get some yellow!!
Mickfin,