Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Gold

SirCupajo

[size=x-large]Would it be possible to get an AT Gold Forum? . I noticed that most of the post are about the AT Pro.[/size]

I would like more information on the AT Gold as well. I just got mine yesterday and i am wanting to know the best possible set up and some tricks that other users know. I almost went with the pro but I wanted the 5 X 8 coil so the packaged deal was cheaper for me to go with the Gold. I have got some very useful information from another metal detectorist on another site that helped me a lot but i would gladly take any helpful suggestions to enjoying my AT Gold. I mostly enjoy coin hunting and i live in northeast Oklahoma...Thanks for any help!

Here's my settings I used on the AT-Gold hope this helps iron disc 28, mode1, sensitivity up as high as I could run it without it chattering. For woods hunting I ran it in all-metal and watched what the VDI'S read to decide to dig or not.

Thanks this will help a lot because I have just taken it out a couple of times to some places that i used my ACE 350 and trying to learn what setting to do. What is the best setting for an old house place that has a lot of junk? Is it the first setting that you gave me? i am mainly looking for coins. I have mainly used the all metal mode with 30 discrimination, 1 ground balance, and when i get a good hit i use iron audio to try to hear if it is truly a good target. Thanks again for any help!!!!

Yeah the first setting is what I ran but if it's real junky you can also run disc 2 which cuts down on more trash.