Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At last, a day of rest.

George-CT

Been busy at the dirt bike club. We had 2 events this weekend on both days. Good turn our for both and decent weather at about 52 degrees. Perfect for riding hard in motocross. We also had a member who had a big rock sifter so we spend last week with a loader and this unit filtering our rocks out of the back section of the track. Made a big different in it. The guys and gals were all pleased with it, so worth the extra work. Still not great weather here in Connecticut. A nice day here and there but for most part damp and cool. Still take this over the snow we had. I still have a few piles of it left that were in the shade. Glad this winter is finally a memory. So motocross racing at the club is in full swing now. Lot of work but it keeps me moving and off the pc. To much sitting is not good for these older bodies. So took a few pictures while there and though some of you might enjoy them. As you can see they all like our track for jumping. The guys passing in the air are taking 3 jumps and doing them in one shot. Its 110 feet from launch to landing. They are moving. You can a launch and a landing in the pictures... Thats about it from here. Other than the track, its been pretty dull here. If not at the track am digging rocks out of the pasture with the backhoe while the dirt is still nice and soft....

Later George-CT

60 in the Vets class. Lot in the 35, 40 etc....These are guys that rode all their life and still have their health. I'll do laps around the track but I don't race anymore except thru watching my son Andy ride. We have a race tonight and its been raining most of the day here, so that will be a slick track. Tonight is the Sr. Series among club members only. We do it every Wed night until September. We have our Wed night meeting at 8:00pm so it works out for all. We get more people at the meetings and hear how they did racing at the other tracks around the New England states. We are one part of the loop, there are 5 other tracks. I do the web site for them also. Check it out if you like at http://www.cccmx.com We use it for pictures, announcements, but most of whats availabe is in the forums.... Well off to track.......

Geo-CT

n/t