Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At last a Scorpion

Adrian SS

Well at long last after 48 years detecting and 33 detectors later I am getting a Scorpion.
Going to be interesting to see how it stacks up against all the others.

Adrian SS

Well, Adrain, i was detecting long time fore I ever got one too, took me bout 100 hrs to learn it, now I got 2 of em, I really like them,and wouldn't part with them, had bout everthing else I guess, but there's just something bout them I really like, there's probly newer, more expensive detectors that will do bout the same things, BUT I REALLY DON'T CARE, I just really do think theyr'e the best detector for ME and my type of detecting, I like em,and would reccomend them for a SERIOUS detectorist, not a person that swaps and messes with all makes and never learns how to use one, theyr'e just KEEPERS, same as my MASTER HUNTER IS, good luck and Happy Hunting:thumbup::garrett::thumbup:

G/Day bugar in USA,
Yeah I agree.
I have owned a few but there are 4 I will never part with, well five now that the scorpion is on its way..
A very modified 6000DI Pro Sl, an Infinium, A Sov XS, a Lobo ST, A Gold Spear and almost forgot my BHID. (make that six)They are all great machines and do exactly what I wanted them to do.
Cheers,
Adrian

Congrats Adrian:thumbup: I hope you have as much fun and success as I have had in the last couple of years. Once it is set up properly, it works quite well. Best of luck to you bud! :)

Well I have been using the scorpion for a few days now And can say that the All Metal mode is great; Sensitive,gets plenty of depth and is quite stable in mineralised ground. The Disc mode lacks a bit of depth (about 50% of what the Lobo S T can get) but is good and this mode can handle mineralisation better than the lobo ST nevertheless. The Disc control is a bit touchy from the Preset upwards; Maybe a Linear curve potentiometer would be better than the current logrithmic type. But as she stands it's a keeper.

Adrian SS