Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT MAX Forum

Buddy_TX

[size=large]So we just REnamed the At Pro At Gold forum To the AT Max Forum?
WE just forget about the Pro and Gold users? Hmmmmmmmmmm[/size]

The AT MAX is still part of the AT Series. It shouldn't just have it's own forum. It will include all AT Series detector. The name was changed to AT Max forum, not Max forum. It gets the limelight because it is the newest addition. Sorry if anyone is offended.....:shrug:

Then when the AT Ultra comes along the name gets changed again. Right?
Why not just call it Garrett AT Series?

Then....we have the ATX! It has its own forum as does the Infinium. Both PIs. But name wise the ATX is part of the AT - All Terrain Series.
I think it boils down to getting one person to step up and moderate a forum. It is a BIG, and not an easy task.
We ALL need to give John a big Thank You for all the time, work and dedication put into a great forum.
I may be all wet, but I believe that if someone wanted to start and moderate the forum, they would be given help in doing so...

Personally it would be nice for each new detector to have its own forum for say a year or so, in the Reference and Information Section, then merged into one of similar detectors and the Reference and Information forum be closed to future posts. Look at the post when a new detector hits the news, then when it is replaced...One great example of what I have seen is the Infinium went on for many years then the ATX came out, Infinium was dropped from the Garrett line and now there has only been about 6 posts relative to the Infinium on the Infinium forum for all of 2017 to date!

There are many was to set up a forum, but as long as the information is available, the name is only a name.

Enough of a rant...but one more THANK YOU to John!
WaterWalker