Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro by Garrett

dirtdiggersteve

Well I broke down today and sent the Ole boy back. It was barking like an old dog hit buy a 63 Plymouth. Worked fine I guess until you twisted side to side or rotated it. Its alot more machine than I am used to. My other detectors did not exhibit this kind of falsing . Well i hope they get it back pronto..............Because I miss the Ole girl

It is a sweet running machine with the annoyance gone..I swung mine in briar's all last week and not one peep of falsing....First one would not do that...would of cost me some relics if I was using the first one...

Hope it does fine...

Just glad that they know what it is... and people can get it fixed.....Does not harm depth one bit ..Make's it a complete joy to use.

Keith

It's sad some people got banned from noting this. Now people have been able to get out with there machines and notice it too. I hope all the people who said that this is normal and learn there machine eats crow. There is a problem and Garrett is not talking. No slam intended just needed to get it out there.

My friend and coworkers ordered six AT PRO'S and got them on Tuesday. No one has had a problem with the falsing . I did at first but I think that was my fault because it went away. I think Garrett fixed the problem on these new ones. We all tried twisting and shaking them with no problems.

That "Garretts" have been building metal detectors for over 40 years, and that in itself says a lot. That's one of the reasons that I have stuck with Garrett for nearly 20 years.......

EZrider said:
It's sad some people got banned from noting this. Now people have been able to get out with there machines and notice it too. I hope all the people who said that this is normal and learn there machine eats crow. There is a problem and Garrett is not talking. No slam intended just needed to get it out there.

looks like he is posting on the forum

Yeah it's super sensitive and they've been having problems with falsing from rushing into production to quick but Garrett will take care of it. They have the best service in the entire business.

Bill

Ha let us know how long it takes till you get it back please I have one but I dont want to be with out it for verrry long :stretcher:
Birddog 1