Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro, coins mode glitch?

NJgeoman

:pulltab:As indicated below (from the manual) and shown in the picture in the manual for "Coins Mode" Iron disc is set at 35 and one pixel of foil has been eliminated.Pulltabs and pieces of tabs (2 pixels ranging from 55 to 65 have not "be" eliminated). However on my ATpro in addition to the 35 to 40 pixel eliminated so is the pixel under pull tab and the one immediately to the right of it (pixels 55 to 65). This is just like the coins mode of other Garrett machines i.e. ACE 350. This is the factory default setting on my ATpro. Ok I have no problem adding these 2 pixels everytime the unit is turned off and on again or just adjusting the custom mode to save that set up, But really, I shouldn't have to do that if it is supposed to work as indicated in the manual. Yes, I tested it on poptops in the Coins Mode and although visually it's read, the audio ignores it. Anyone else have this problem? Or is this the way it's supposed to function and that last sentence in the paragraph below is just illiterate?

From the Garrett ATpro manual:

It sounds like it is working as it should. You can set it up the same way in the custom mode and the detector will retain the settings after you turn it off.

Jerry

In Pro and Std coin mode my tabs and foil are notched out. I think the manual missed that part. Either way yours is working fine.

heres all you have to do,, put it in the mode you like, and dig everything that gives a repeatable signal with a fairly stable target id. You WILL find alot of good stuff.

Thanks all! I am extremely comforted! :clapping: and it's off to the Jersey Shore for the Pro's maiden voyage - tides and weekend snow not in my favor. Hey but you never know.