Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO day two.......:thumbup:

Terry in PA

Well my first day with the AT PRO didn't start out so good the other day. When I put it together and turned it on in the house it was erratic . So I took it outside and ground balanced it still erratic. So last night I took the coil cable off to rewrap it. I 'm a tall guy and like the shaft of the detector longer. But I found out that extending the shaft out the whole way that there was not enough cable to reach the connector. So I had to shorten up the shaft to get it to plug in. I then put two small velcro straps on it one at the top and one at the bottom. I fired it up today in the house and it ran fine. Took it outside and fired it up and everything is good to go. I even hunted by the power lines that run by my back yard and nothing erratic happen. I'm thinking that the problems I was having at first was from the cable being short and not plugging in all the way. Just a guess on my part.But I'm still puzzled about why when I put a rusty nail on the ground and scan over it the nail reads 30-32. But when I lay a quarter under the nail it reads in the 20's. The manual said that it should read higher because it adds the two numbers together to get a higher number then the nail which means you find the coin. Someone else give this a try and let us know how you make out.