Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro first time out

Hdnsouth

Well it's warmed up enough around KC, MO. to thaw the ground out enough to dig I have found an old foundation in the woods that I have been wanting to hunt close to the structure was loaded with trash so I'll have to try it again after I learn the machine a little better I don't do allot of relic hunting but for those of you that do I had a good solid hit and when I dug it up it was a 22 caliber short cassing at 8" not what I was looking for but I was pleased with the size and depth of the target not much luck the first time out but still learning the machine. Today's total 1965 dime, 1957 Wheaty, 4 steel tent pegs, and 1 small unidentified brass object, and 2 kitchen knives.

Hdnsouth sounds like the AT-PRO is working just fine 22 shells always ring in for me no matter what detector I'm using lol I also own a new AT-Pro and cant wait too get out and use it but i must wait for this 3 feet of snow too melt :( just curious what were the id numbers and tone for those 22 shells? maybe that's what will distinguish them :shrug: please let us know more on this great detector. Thanks, SAS