Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO FREQUENCY

Heras

Hey all! enjoying my new at pro here in spain!

i have one question, do you know wich of the 4 frequencies that has the ATpro are better for wich enviorement? maybe some is better for salt water and others for dry land, clay land, etc etc?

because i cant find anything on the manual of the AT Pro.

This is my first detector and i have to say that im impressed, used it on red clay, wet sand, dry sand, normal dry land and in the saltwater... and ROCKS..

thx!

They're only small changes to hive you flexabilty to deal with EMI or electrial interferance. The owner manual no difference in operation.

Will not make any difference in performance. Change frequencies to ignore interference or EMI from cell phone towers, buried or overhead electrical and or phone lines, plus if you have a buddy close by hunting with you and your machines are clashing, change the frequency to stop interruption.

BCOOP