Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro / G2 Test

Thanks Pastor for the reply..I did love the G2 and when ever I get a new detector I compair it to the one I want to replace. I bring both out and hunt..After the G2 it was the deus that found more targets and then the racer came along and both are doing better then all the detectors in the past. The impact I think will be right up there with the deus or even better.

AT Pro has one advantage ... can go under water...
all other tech is close

Underwater yes that is a nice advantage

Hello all,

Going back out after a couple years of down time. I had to sell all my gear a while back to do
whatever I could to help out someone financially w/cancer treatments. She has been in
remission since, anyway.

I am going back to the 'Gold Country' (49'r) to shoot for nuggets, after a lot of research I have
found specific areas which was where the quartz was crushed to refine the gold. Upon further
research, because of the cost of operations/time the gold was classified to be kept at a 1/4"
or larger. I was able to get to one of these locations (so far) by vehicle, most of the other
locations are inaccessible (so far) due to high concentrations of Manzanita.

My problem was/is because I was able to get to this location, so were the rednecks (of which
I actually am one too) were also able to easily get there, there were so many brass casings,
it was ridiculous.

I had a BH 505, a Land Ranger Pro and a Gold Bug M Scope, unfortunately as I said I let them all
go before I could really use them, I am 3 1/2 hrs to my areas. The next detector I get very soon
I want to be best suited for strictly hunting nuggets, then get equip for artifacts later.

BTW, obviously I still have a lot to learn (I don't know my shaft from (just) a hole in the ground).

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Brian/HH

great post i got the goldbug pro and it is my go to detector it puts no stress on any part of my body what so ever now with the at gold i have stress on my neck and lower back
but the at gold is still a great detector Bart at Big Boys hooked me up with goldbug pro 3 years and i still love it and i have a few other detector that have give me more info and the more info i get with others seem to miss some good finds a buddy of mine has a v3i and he has hunted a few good spots and went right over big silver and i got it with the goldbug pro so thanks to Bart for setting me up and with all the tips he gave me good luck on your next hunt https://youtu.be/JblGGApO_68