Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro Got My First Silver Coin Ever :surprised: Hunting A Snow Hill + Necklaces :cheers:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
24mrgx2.jpg

Got up early for some hunts on the slopes. There was a bitter wind from the north giving wind chills to about -17C.

29p8d9c.jpg

Just as there are hot spots when water hunting and land hunting, hunting slopes have their hot spots too. :)

118it69.jpg

I guess because silver coins have been out of circulation for so many years, people don't recognize one when they get one in change. I guess this was the case on the hill. A very rare find indeed. :thumbs

2w50uok.jpg

Here's the totals. It looks similar to what I would find in a days water hunt.

WtG John :thumbup:Keep the Good Work !:please:
By the way are you still using STD Mode !

looks like you had to do some pretty hard digging.... and I thought the hard sun baked dirt over here was challenging... not any more

WOW.....I see you posting so many coins , that I never even thought that you never got a Silver .....CONGRAT"S ON YOUR FIRST !!......You will always remember this day !!.....Jim

John Looks like a awesome snow detecting time lots of clad but sweet silver too :thumbup: sure thats not a snow wrestling rink for the lady's lol :rofl: with all that change in one spot you just never know these days :)

You bet. I usually find several in the winter season. It's nice to see people whose pulmonary system is compromised getting out in the fresh air aand getting exercise. :)

Congrats on the silver find and the other coins !

Ver nice winter finds...congrats !!