Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO GROUND BALANCE TEXAS BEACHES

Maxwedge

HI,
I'M GOING TO GO TO THE TEXAS COAST PROBABLY THIS WEEK SOMETIME. NEED SOME INSTRUCTION ON GROUND BALANCING IT ON SALT WATER BEACHES, IN AND OUT OF THE WATER. I'VE SEEN VIDEO ON MANUALLY GB FROM THE GARRETT VIDEO ON DIRT, BUT REALLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. I AUTOMATICALLY GB IT ON LAND. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILED DESCRIPTION ON THIS. ALSO, I USE PRO MODE WITH 36 DISC IRON AUDIO ON IN THE DIRT. IT WORKS VERY WELL. WHAT'S THE BEST FOR THE SALT WATER BEACH. THANKS-MARK

I'll be at the beach tomorrow as I hunt Texas beaches all the time with no problems. The AT-Pro owners manual covers ground balancing pretty well.You'll need to use a double d coil to minimize falseing in wet sand and you sensitivity will have to be lowered also I use auto GB because sand conditions can change rapidly and frequently. I hunt pro mode 0 descrim at the beach as iron isn;t a big deal.Also hunt parallel to the surf line to help with ground balance. Now the dry sand is about hunting regular soil HH