Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO GROUND BALANCING FRESH WATER

Maxwedge

HI,

I'M GOING TO FRESH WATER HUNT WITH THE PRO. SHOULD I GROUND BALANCE IN THE WATER? WHAT'S YALL'S EXPERIENCE AND ADVICE ON THIS. THANKS A LOT AND HH-MARK

Thats how I do it Mark, in the water. I start out by doing it in about 1 to 2ft of water and then check it from time to time. Most places around here my AT gold balances out between 55 and 60. I like the GB a little positive, not neutral.

I balance it in the water as well...I will do it occasionally as I reach different depths or as the ground changes from sand to rock etc.

Yes....by all means ground balance it. Just remember it's better to hunt parallel to the water then in and out, as the mineralization can vary. And....as with most water hunters, dig it all.