Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro has arrived!

Jerry-Wi

The little brown truck dropped of a package this afternoon. I have been busy tinkering :)

First impressions: Assembly was pretty straight forward. There was more wobble in the lower/middle shaft than I like but I know how to deal with that.
I do not see the head phone or the coil connectors as being a big problem but you do need to use a little finesse when putting them in. I found that holding the connector back towards the spring and watching the orientation of the indexing half circle it is easy. You need to gently rotate a little until you feel it engage. Take care not to force or cross thread the locking ring. It isnt hard but you have to pay attention.

I never run a metal detector without head phones so I put the plastic protective cover in a safe place so I dont loose it. Since the connection is lightly greased, I do not recommend hunting without this cover or headphones in place. Dirt & sand getting in this area would be a problem.

I did turn it on for a very quick test with stuff on a wood floor. about all I learned there is I have a lot to learn :shocked: :) I can see why Garrett recommends starting out in the STD mode and working up from there. There is a lot of audio information to take in and it will take a while to learn the language.

Anyone fluent in At Pro yet? :laugh:

Now I have something to work on.

Jerry

Glad to hear that yours showed up. Hope you have great luck detecting with it. Hopefully there will be a big January thaw and you can get a hunt in.

COIN HUNTING IS PRETTY. i HAVE BEEN USING STD COIN MODE/IRON DISC 40.You will be suprised. In promode I have been a little anxious and diggina few caps. Good Luck