Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At Pro has been Shipped!

Jerry-Wi

I just got the phone call I have been waiting for. My At Pro is being shipped today and I should have it tomorrow or the next day.:beers:

Jerry

Jerry-Wi said:
I just got the phone call I have been waiting for. My At Pro is being shipped today and I should have it tomorrow or the next day.:beers:

Jerry

Congrats on the good news, I am unfortunately still waiting on mine. Hope you guys get a thaw or something so you can take it outside and use it a little even if it is just in a test garden.

I will definately run it over the test garden for starters and I have some ideas for tests that I hope will not be a re-hash of what others have already done.

Jerry

lasergod said:
SKIP THE TESTS AND HIT THE DIRT. YOU PRPBABLY HAVE READ ALL THERE IS TO KNOW HERE! LOL

I wish! The dirt is froze solid like concrete here. As I type it is 4 degrees F and is headed below zero tonight. But you are correct on the reading :)

It will be fun to have it to play with and compare with what I have now.

Jerry