Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro on Gold?

keppy

Has any one used the AT Pro to find Gold nuggets when prospecting.........................An can you tell me who hunts for gold jewelry rings and so forth how the AT Pro is on Gold Jewelry...?.

First thing I did when I got my AT PRO was to gather all my jewelry and air test each piece. everything sounded great. GOLD small rings, big rings, earrings, even gold chains sounded loud and clear. I have yet to dig gold out of the water yet, but I'm do soon. LOL

I think most of us have found rings with the atpro but ask john edmonton he is like a gold vacumn cleaner lol

Hi Keppy,
Works great on gold jewelry, even those small pieces . I can only imagine how much gold jewelry I missed with my other detectors. The recovery is quick which also helps allot when you try to cover allot of ground in a hurry. It sure has made me a believer.

Stan.

Yes but John is not the normal hunter he makes a lot of finds with what ever detector he uses......So you can not go by his finds........He just hunts circles around every one....No one can keep up with him.............I would like to hunt like him but i just don't have the energy any more........ I can't even hunt in the winter any more........................Father time has caught up with me............

At the freq of the At pro it should hit nuggets very well. It hits .22 bullets well. Thats usually a good indicator!

I am waiting for mine to get back from Garrett it is one that had to go in for a check up........

I am a gold ring (any ring will do) hunter, and have found 21 rings this year so far. That will increase soon, as my season is just beginning. The water has to warm up to the point where people will go swimming. It's still too cold. The AT Pro runs on 15kHz, the same as the Garrett Scorpion, which has found me plenty of gold rings.