Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro on pinpointing & external speaker

Rob in (Ca)

The GTI 1500 was dead on with Pinpointing, how is the AT pro on Pinpointing ?

Also does the AT Pro have a (external speaker) or do you have to use headphones.

Pinpointing took me some effort to learn. I found out I don't know it all. LOL Sure helps to watch the instructional videos at the Garrett website. I heard the speaker works under water (when headphones aren't connected.)

For me its been a bit tricky pinpointing but getting good with it. but its an awsome machine love it . 3rd day out found a 10k ring with it. My favorite machine .by far. Hits nickels and pull tabs like a beast

I can't compare my AT Pro to the GTI 1500. I don't own the GTI. It appears from where you live you'll be searching for jewelry type targets, correct? I'm up here in the wine country. The AT Pro pinpoints as good as or better than my two other non Garrett metal detectors. Small jewelry is not a problem in the mineralized ground north of San Francisco. I personally enjoy headphones over the external speaker. The AT Pro will accomplish pretty much anything you want it to. That's the sweetness of it. Very versatile and user friendly.

I hate hunting with headphones I have a good ear so don't need them. Parks beaches any where there's people is good to hunt.

Hi , i figured i would add to say pinpointing the ATpro for me ( i have never used a metal detecter before ) was very easy after watching the vids on garretts website but i myself will X the target all the time , and yes it has a external speaker .